Adsense

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bushy Tales

Photobucket


Santa and Banta were enjoying a few drinks when Santa asked Banta, "Tell me Banta, in all honesty, what do you think of a woman with a growth of black hair under her nose?"

Banta replies, "Shit no, I would never be turned on by a woman like that."

Santa says, "OK, so tell me, what about a woman with big black hairs growing under her arms?"

Banta says, "For shits sake what are you talking about? I couldn't even get it up with a woman like that."


Santa says, "OK but let me ask you another question, what about a woman with long black hairs growing on her legs, never shaves her legs?"

Banta replies, "Shit man give me a break, I would never get into bed with a lady like that."

Santa says "OK so answer me one last question, if all you say is true, why the hell are you Sleeping with my wife?


Check these hilarious jokes too:

No comments:

Post a Comment