Adsense

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Snowy Holidays

Preeto goes on vacation alone to the Caribbean wishing her husband had been able to join her. Upon arriving, she meets a very attractive tall dark and handsome native and after a night of passionate lovemaking she asks him, "What is your name?"

"I can't tell you!" the native says.

Every night they meet and every night she asks him again what his name is and he always responds the same, he will not tell her.

On her last night there she asks again, "Can you please tell me your name?"

"I can't because you will make fun of my name!" the Islander says.

"There is no reason for me to laugh at you," Preeto says.

"Fine, my name is Snow," the man replies.

Preeto bursts into laughter, and the native gets mad and says, "I knew you would make fun of it."

Preto replied, "Its my husband that won't believe me when I tell him that I had 10 inches of Snow every day in the Caribbean."








More Hilarious Jokes


1. Who is married?















14  Mightest of All 

15 Timbuktu 






No comments:

Post a Comment