Adsense

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Birds and Bees.

Photobucket

It is Birthday time for the little Johny and he is turning 11 today. His dad thought well he is old enough to learn about the Bird and Bees. But he didnt know how to bring it up and how to explain to him. Then he decided that direct approach would be the best.
                         So he called Little Johny and ask him ," Do you know anything about birds and bees?"


" I donot want to know any thing about birds and bees." shouted little johny and ran away in tears.





His dad was naturally worried and followed him in the back yard where Little Johny was crying loud and asked what the matter was and why is he crying so hard.


Just listen to my Life story and think about it dad.


At 8 years of age you told me there is no Santa
At 9 years of age you told me there is no Easter Bunny
At 10 years of age you slapped me with there is no Tooth Fairy.
Now you are going to tell me that adults never have sex, then i have nothing to live for.





Check these hilarious jokes too:
1. Very Funny Marriage Proposal
2. Strange Sounds
3. Indian Michel Jackson
4. Indians Must Watch
5. My Dog's name is Sex
6. India's Elections Application Form
7. Pregnant Daughter
8. Did you pay for Sex with wife?
9. Poetic Boy Friends
10. Preacher Ass Show



No comments:

Post a Comment