Adsense

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Will you marry again if I die?

Photobucket


Reena: "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"

Sonu: "Definitely not!"

Reena: "Why not - don't you like being married?"

Sonu: "Of course I do."

Reena: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"

Sonu: "Okay, I'd get married again."

Reena: "You would? (with a hurtful look on her face).

Sonu: (makes audible groan).

Reena: 'Would you live in our house?'

Sonu: 'Sure, it's a great house.'

Reena: 'Would you sleep with her in our bed?'

Sonu: 'Where else would we sleep?'

Reena: 'Would you let her drive my car?'

Sonu: 'Probably, it is almost new.'

Reena: 'Would you replace my pictures with hers?'

Sonu: 'That would seem like the proper thing to do.'

Reena: 'Would you give her my jewellry?'

Sonu: 'No, I'm sure she'd want her own.'

Reena: 'Would she wear my shoes?'

Sonu: 'No, her size is 6.'

Reena: Silence.................

Sonu: 'Shit'.





Check these hilarious jokes too:

No comments:

Post a Comment