Adsense

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Love you Genie

Photobucket
A husband and wife were out enjoying a round of golf.

On the third tee, the wife slices her shot right through the large front window of the biggest house along the course. They enter the house and see a broken bottle and a man.

Man - I want to thank you. I am a genie that was trapped for 1000 years in the bottle. I will give you 1 wish each, and I will keep 1 for myself.

Husband - I want a billion dollars.

Wife - I want a house in every country of the world.

Genie - Done.

Husband - And what is your wish genie?

Genie - Well, since I haven't loved a woman in a thousand years, my wish is to sleep with your wife.

Husband - We'll get lots of money. I guess I don't mind.

So the genie and the woman went upstairs where they spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying each other. The genie was insatiable.

After about three hours of nonstop sex, the Genie rolled over and looked directly into her eyes and asked, "How old are you and your husband?"

"We're both 35," she responded breathlessly.

"Really?" he says. "Thirty-five years old and both of you still believe in genies?
Check these hilarious jokes too:

No comments:

Post a Comment