Adsense

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Story of an unlucky man

Photobucket
Yesterday was my birthday. When I got up, my wife didn't wish me Birthday. Then I went to my daughter's room and she too didn't wish me. Then I went to my son's room and he didn't wish me too. I was very sad.
                  I got ready for the office and on the way picked up my best friend. I was very surprised that he didn't wish me too. I really got very sad.

                When I reached my office no one wished me. With a very heavy heart I reached my cabin. There my very hot and sexy said , " Happy birthday sir,".
           
              I got very happy that my hot and sexy secretary wished me Birthday. Then she said sir, lets have lunch together as it is your birthday today.

             After lunch she requested," Sir, please come to my house with me, I have got a very special present to give to you.".

           I was elated and all kind of thoughts came to my mind. With all the excitement I reached her house.

           She took me to her bedroom and said, " Sir, wait here, I come in 5 minutes. I have to go to bathroom. "

          I was very happy and said , " ok but don't be late. "

          After few minutes she came in. She had a birthday cake with her.
         
         And with her were my WIFE, my CHILDREN, My FRIEND & whole of my OFFICE STAFF

        And I was waiting for her SITTING NUDE IN HER BED.


--> Check these hilarious jokes too:

No comments:

Post a Comment